Sunday, October 24, 2010

Esch family

I was so excited to meet the Esch family because I wanted to witness Gabriella and Eva's relationship! The girls' mom purpose for the session was to be able to capture the special bond they share...
Photobucket
and it was sweet, oh so sweet to watch it unfold before our eyes! They were so sweet, gentle and just plain giggle boxes with eachother.

Whenever I can capture a child by their parents legs I grab it because I love the story behind it. It is such a precious memory to have years down the road remembering the days when your daughter was just too shy to go off by herself....but not shy enough to still be her silly self. She just needed the comfort of dad's touch to encourage her....oh the love!!!
Photobucket

Gabriella....you are a beauty!!
Photobucket

SO many emotions here! I can hardly contain the excitement I have over this image....the joy on each of their faces as they bond with their family is just priceless!!
Photobucket

Esch family - It was SO great to meet you! You are a beautiful family and I am so happy we were able to capture all the love you have for one another! Someday, I can't wait to meet the rest of your animal family.....seriously, the thought of your zoo makes me grin ear to ear!! No matter the travel involved, I've got to meet the goats! :)

No comments: