Saturday, October 23, 2010

Liam

Photobucket
It was so fun to see my little vintage Liam again. No matter how many years I am photographing Liam, he will always be burned into my mind as the little boy who wore the most amazing pair of vintage jeans on his 1 year session....they were his daddies!! I loved them, I still love them, and I love the story behind them.

Alas, all good things must come to an end and I was SO excited that I got to see him for his 2 year session as well! He has grown up SO much and I loved getting to know him all over again! I am in major love with this next image!! It is so sweet, calm and serene.
Photobucket

This session was all about Liam, but I couldn't resist this shot when I saw him with his daddy....pure sweetness!
Photobucket

We had so much fun discovering all the areas of the play equipment!! His eyes lit up like I have never seen when I asked him if he wanted to go find the slide...ahhh, yes, playing is soooo good!
Photobucket

Liam - You are a sweet sweet little boy! I am so happy I got to spend more time with you and learn all about what you love these days! Thank you for having so much with me and giving me some of the sweetest looks!

1 comment:

Darci said...

Great pictures of a gem of a boy!!! We love that little guy and his darling family.