Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Masin family

Boys, boys, boys! Where there is a family of 4 boys, there is a lot of football! They all got padded up and hung out at the football field with us! Lookin' pretty fierce huh??!!?
Photobucket

They are all at different stages in their football careers and I love that they all share the love of the sport! I cannot even imagine what the transportation and game schedules must look like, but it has to be so much fun watching their "Boys of Fall"
Photobucket

Josh was a freshman last year when they won they state championship!! He got to be on the U of Nebraska field and breathe the air. Such a cool experience! Jake, Max and Paul are patiently waiting their turn….looks like they are ready!
Photobucket

And we couldn't help but capture a little camaraderie...
Photobucket

Boys - I know, I know, I know we woke "someone" :) up from a restful sleep to shoot this session, but I am SO glad you came out to the field all padded up! It was so fun to capture this time in your life....the years go fast and I know someday you will look back at these images with such fondness...and some laughter too I am sure!

No comments: