Monday, October 11, 2010

Brockhaus family

‘Tis the season for Poncapalooza 2010! OH YEAH!! We always look forward to our weekend of Poncapalooza….it is wild, crazy and always a guess for what the weather is going to do.
Photobucket

The day started off beautiful for the Brockhaus family on the golf course.
Photobucket

We have seen the boys multiple times so they know all of our tricks, but it has been so fun to get to know them and be able to joke around with them. In fact, I’m pretty sure they like the banter because I know they purposely try to act like picture day is cruel and unusual punishment….but really they just like me to call them names when they get all dramatic on me. And they also like to threaten me...he was ready to take me out! :)
Photobucket

But...they couldn't keep their antics up for too long...
Photobucket

Brockhaus’ – SO happy we were able to see you this time even if the threat of a party attempted to keep us from seeing each other! :) We loved being able to capture you at your home away from home. Such a great idea! Already can’t wait until next year!

No comments: