Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Kids....kids....kids

Photobucket
Everywhere! Count them….7 of them! I seriously could not stop laughing at the sheer number of them….5 boys, 2 girls. So many, they can’t even all fit in the same vehicle…..and that is where I crumpled up and just laughed and laughed and laughed. I mean seriously, my mind just cannot wrap around the organization required to keep everyone fed….much less cleaned, clothed and entertained! So I just resorted to laughing WITH Stacie and the chaos of having so much on her plate!

Miss Ava is the youngest at 1 year old and she has a whole entire team of caretakers. It is so obvious that all the kids are absolutely smitten with her and she is showered with love every day.
Photobucket

I think Ashlyn has learned a thing or 2 from the boys. I was totally shocked when she pointed out a bug on me. I was fully expecting her to freak out…NO WAY!! She totally wanted to see it closer AND she was the one to touch it and get it off me!
Photobucket
(New favorite picture alert!! Doesn't she rock the serious/I've got attitude face?!?!? LOVE it!!)

With a crew full of boys this was bound to happen...
Photobucket
Surprisingly, we were more than half done with the session before it happened! Now that is some impressive self control boys!

Holy buckets kids…thanks for hanging with us as we worked our way through everyone! You are a good looking crew and it was so great to hang out for a bit! I hope the sugar high we sent you home with didn't send you bouncing off the walls the rest of the day! :)

No comments: