Friday, October 15, 2010

Korth family

Oh my….this is the part of the day where is started to get interesting!! See……
Photobucket

RAIN attempted to hamper our efforts, but the Korth family persevered! They are a strong group and we loved getting to know them in between the rain delays.

Want to know what was extra special about this session? When we originally scheduled it, we were only going to photograph the kids because their daddy was off with the military. BUT it turned out he was able to come home the very day we were there for pictures!! He got home at 2am and could not have been more happy and smiley on picture day despite the rain!

Have no fear, we were still able to capture some super sweet moments…
Photobucket

Taylor was totally up for anything I asked him to do. He even agreed to help me get his sister back out of the van for a few more pictures. The sweet brother that he is totally succeeded!
Photobucket

Well....maybe I should have said he was up for was I asked him to do MOST of the time....hehehehe!! Love this picture, it cracks me up!
Photobucket

Lily is a smart little cookie. Perhaps I had to use a little Skittles bribery throughout the session. I mean…remember it WAS raining…I couldn’t blame her in the least for needing a little sugar fix to make it through. BUT, I also couldn’t help but laugh when I gave her Skittles one by one, she continued to ask me with each one if she could hold the bag :) She stayed persistent, I stayed strong! I am in LOVE with this capture of her wrapped tightly around daddy's leg...
Photobucket

Liam little Liam…such a trooper!! At one point we were literally holding a reflector over him to keep the rain away from him! Such a sweet little guy!
Photobucket

Korth’s – It was SO great to meet you this year! I am so, so , so happy that we were able to capture your family pictures! Thank you for taking time out of your short time together to hang out with us! We loved that we were able to capture these moments for you!

No comments: