Friday, October 2, 2009

Sadie and Justin

Photobucket
came to Ames for some engagement session fun! They knew how to work the camera....for sure!! We had so much fun walking all over the park, learning more about them and hearing about their engagement!
Photobucket

They were having so much fun being goofy and we were having a blast capturing it all!
Photobucket

The funniest part is that at the time they got engaged, Beyonce's song, "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)," was getting some serious radio play. At the time I remember talking to Eric about all the couple's out in the world who are about to get engaged....I said, the guy has to hate that song! I know I would totally be the girl singing that song non-stop! Well...in Sadie and Justin's case...it wasn't so much Sadie singing the song...it was Sadie's mom!! I love it!! Without further ado, the RING!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Sadie and Justin - Oh my goodness we are so very excited for your wedding! We are going to have a BLAST capturing all your love! Have so much fun with the rest of the planning!


No comments: