Sunday, October 4, 2009

Grant

Photobucket
I’m not quite sure where the time has gone, but Grant is already TWO!! He is such a little man now. His haircut and height make his seem sooooo big!

Nothing slips past this little guy, in fact he was quick to tell me daddy was the one who got paint on the grass….busted daddy!
Photobucket

And then he showed me how he could climb his fence! Yes, my heart about jumped out my throat when he started the climb….but I captured it anyway! Check out his expression….priceless!
Photobucket

This one is definitely my new favorite and it kinda makes me want to cry...it is just too sweet! This is after Grant came back down the fence from climbing and his daddy was there to "high-five" his big boy accomplishment! Oh....my...goodness!!!
Photobucket

Grant – You are breaking my heart by growing up so fast! Seriously, it feels like just last month I came to your house to meet you as a teeny tiny little baby! And now I’m watching you climb fences and play jokes on your mom! You are a one cool dude and I am so happy that I get to share in your little life!

No comments: