Thursday, October 22, 2009

Kessenich family

Photobucket
I’m pretty sure the theme for the next several posts is going to revolve around the strength of everyone out in the chilly temps! But holy buckets it gets even colder as the sun is going down as was the case for the Kessenich family!

Jack was a super trooper and I swear he was completely oblivious to the temperature! It worked out perfect for us to have a “secret” session with him! He totally ate up the idea of surprising his mom with pictures she had no idea about. Surprise mom!!
Photobucket

Lillian was definitely feeling the temps, but she did a GREAT job in between clothing changes warming up in the van.
Photobucket

Isabelle was on the same train of thought as Jack….she wasn’t feeling the cold! She was even coming up with ideas that she wanted to try! I love it!!
Photobucket

I couldn't help but post this next family image....What's the matter Jack? Was it something I said?
Photobucket

Kessenich family - Wow, that was fast and fun! I'm still amazed you managed a clothing change with the temps and timeframe....you guys rock! :) So great to see you again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favorite pictures! Jack you are hilarious!