Thursday, October 22, 2009

Anderson family

Photobucket
You guys get the award for strongest of them all! I was sporting 4 layers on my top half…while these boys were sporting the one layer you see! Jacob was even caught pulling his sleeves UP!! Sleeves up, as in bare skin touching the chilly air!! (Note the image above....crazy kid!)

I love this dual view of their family. This was my vantage point...
Photobucket

And this was Eric's view (that I am in love with!)...
Photobucket

The boys loved playing with their football and we loved capturing them doing one of their favorite past times!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Anderson's - I am so happy you were able to join us for Poncapalooza this year! It was a joy to meet you and hang out! Even though our time was quick, the boys did a great job of coming up with fun ideas when my brain was too cold to think anymore! Thanks for making it so fun!


No comments: