Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Kristen {class of 2010}

Before we even took our first picture Kristen’s teeth were chattering! What happened to fall anyway???

Photobucket

But it wasn’t too long before she was totally rocking the session, she was a total natural in front of the camera!

Photobucket

I saw the sun coming through the trees and I just knew I had to capture this image! I love it! Sun flare? Yummy, yes please!

Photobucket

This is the point when she wouldn’t stop doing cute things and we couldn’t stop capturing them…I was loving it!

Photobucket

Kristen - We had such a great time with you, it is a session we won’t soon forget! After all it will go down in history as the first session combined with an animal rescue! Beyond the rescue, you are beautiful and we are so happy you chose us to capture your senior portraits! We can’t wait to get them all ready for you to see!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful! I am so happy the pictures turned out the way you hoped. I can't wait to get my own picture of you:) I love you so much and can't wait to see you soon!

Love,

Kovin