Monday, October 26, 2009

Handsaker family

Oh heavens I don’t even know where to begin! Cash is a talking machine! He had us laughing so hard! One of our favorite words he pulled out was “Peace out”…seriously, Cash you just said that??? What a hoot!

Photobucket

This picture makes me laugh so hard! The expressions on their faces are just priceless!

Photobucket

Another behind the scenes shot…this is what you call up close and personal and Cash wasn't afraid!

Photobucket

Paige certainty didn’t forget her stint as my assistant last time we saw them. She came prepared with her favorite subject Brownie this time. She had many ideas for posing Brownie ….so we took him all over!

Photobucket

Miss Paige is the only person besides Eric that I have let touch my new 2 week old baby! Yep, this new camera I refer to as my baby...and Paige got to take a picture with it! Check out her mad skills!

Photobucket

Handsaker’s – The kids are growing way too fast! I cannot believe how talkative Cash is! I’m not sure how you ever get anything done around the house because I think I could just sit and listen to his comedy act all day long! Thank you for being so patient Paige waiting for your picture of Brownie to get posted! How cute does he look hanging out in the perfect spot you found for him??? :)

No comments: