Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Brockhaus family

They have added to their family since last time we saw them….welcome to your inaugural session of Poncapalooza Zin!! We were so happy you could join us!
Photobucket

They busted out their Husker gear and we hoped for the best that it wouldn’t shatter our lens’! Ok, ok, I kid, I kid. J

We took the Cornhusker fans to the corn field…giggle, giggle…but how could I resist???
Photobucket

Nathan just passed his Hunter Safety course a couple of weeks ago and we loved that he wanted to incorporate all his hunting goodies into the session!
Photobucket

And here's a behind the scenes peak at what Eric looked like taking the picture...
Photobucket

I feel like I need to make a disclaimer for the above image. The gun was verified to be un-loaded. Both Eric and his dad gave him permission to point the gun in that direction. Being the good student and hunter he is, he was not so sure of our idea. But the resulting image sure looks cool!

Jacob’s love for football has not faded since last year! P.S. Don't mess with him. I did call him a Punk a couple of times....but have no fear....I made sure I was within easy running distance to the car in case he felt he needed to tackle me for such actions...I had a "safe house" all scoped out!
Photobucket

Brockhaus family – So great to see you again and meet the four legged members of your family! I think we need to come back when it’s backyard party season again! You guys have QUITE the set-up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have decided I don't like the blog! No more teasing me with your awesome talents without letting me have the whole deal! Got it?!?!? O.K. I guess I can live with this for now...but can you not have a life for the weedend and get the rest of them up? :) Just kidding! Thanks they are awesome as usual! And my pool is open 24 7 in the summer come on over! Thersa