Friday, June 6, 2008

We made it!


We finally made it to the sign! Everytime we are out there we always say we want to get there but always find ourself too tired to get there. Not this time!! We chose the worst day as it was SO windy...and you know what wind in the desert means right? dust storms!! I don't think that my eyes and nose will ever be the same again, but at least we can say that we made it there and we have a self portrait to prove it!
It's a miracle we even got a decent shot as this is an out take and what most of them look like! Check out that hair!! I told you it was windy!


Another self portrait in the limo as we cruised up the strip...


"This is Vegas...Vegas works for tips" is what Vegas' dad told us as he practically shoved this nasty thing in Eric's hands...glad he chose Eric and not me!! I was happy to take the picture!


Eric captured this of me on the night we took the big cameras out to play. :)

We stuck with the little point and shoot for our little self portrait game...we couldn't quite bring ourselves to carry the heavy ones all day everyday!

And just because I love the dancing water in the Conservatory of the Bellagio, I had to share it with you! I can't wrap my mind around how it works, but it looks so cool!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!! you guys are great...happy anniversary right now i believe yes yes it is.!!! see you soon promise to come sooon!!!
ERIN

Matt said...

Awesome stuff guys!

Kim said...

Happy 5 years together! Can it even be that long!?? Craziness!

the Witts