Sunday, June 22, 2008

{Alyssa} 2009 KandE Senior Model

We had another totally awesome model shoot this weekend! And when I say awesome, I'm telling you it was 3 1/2 hours worth of awesomeness! They drove 3 hours to get here, so we thought we couldn't be out done by the drive...no way!! We had to go longer! :)
This shoot was just a blast because Alyssa, her mom and grandma were up for anything so we took them on a little tour 'o Ames. We went everywhere!
When they showed up for the shoot, they popped the trunk to show me the closet of clothes they brought along. This was the first thing I saw...I think I told her she was my new best friend for bringing this! LOVE IT!!

One of our stops was a basketball court because Alyssa is quite the little stud on the court. We heard reports of the newspaper and TV taking a particular liking to her! :) I wish we were closer and could witness the action in person this fall! They brought her home and away jerseys...and the home and away shoes to boot! Not kidding...she has a different pair depending on the location of play! AWESOME!! (The new best friend thing still stands!)

Alyssa loved the idea of close-ups...and we LOVE to do close-ups....beautiful, just beautiful!


Alyssa, Lisa and Betty - thank you for coming to spend time with us to capture these images! I know the 5AM wake-up call was grueling, but once you see the whole gallery, I think you'll soon forget about that alarm clock! :) Alyssa you were such a trooper, the number of clothing changes you had was awesome! I'm still not sure how you accomplished all that and were still lookin' mighty fine until the very end! You rock girl!!

No comments: