Thursday, June 19, 2008

Little Miss Zoey...

is one year old!! It has been about 7 months since we saw her for her last session, and my has she grown! She completely, totally and absolutely 100% stole my heart this time! As soon as her dad brought her up to me she put her arms out like she hadn't seen me in forever and missed me all those months (this is my story and I'm sticking to it...yes, she missed me!:) Of course I happily took her out of her dads arms and had to talk with her a bit before I broke the news that we had to do a quick change in location. The flood made an ugly mess of the park we had planned on. But the new location was beautiful and worked out perfectly!
I LOVE this image!! Her expression is just priceless and it makes me smile every time I look at it. If you could put a caption on this image what would it be?


This picture totally cracks me up because her dad tried (and tried SO hard) to get these shoes on her and she was having NONE of it....shoes were just not her thing during the shoot. What better place for shoes than on her feet? On her hands of course! I couldn't resist this image because they were totally cute pink sketchers...i think they just look as cute on her hands as they did on her feet! :)


Green polka dot dress coming at cha....LOVE IT!!


I think that I will start referring to Zoey as the greeting card little girl. She has the best expressions and I think this one might take the cake! Honestly, don't you think Hallmark could come up with some great greeting cards with her expressions...just priceless!!


Zoey, you were such a joy to hang out with! I am so glad your dad brought you even though your mom had to be coaching softball...I hope she enjoys the surprise sneak peak! I can't wait to see you next time and maybe you'll even be able to say my name by then!! I know you'll remember me again! :) You stole my heart and I'm pretty sure you're capable of stealing it again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is to cute

Anonymous said...

The pictures turned out pretty well considering her 101.7 temp! Nice job Eric and Karen!! We will have to find another reason to get some more pictures soon. Hopefully this time we will see more smiles.
THANKS!!