Sunday, June 8, 2008

{Samantha} 2009 KandE Senior Model


Watch out, the 2009 seniors are coming at cha!! We had our first 2009 KandE Model shoot this weekend, and what a blast we had! When we met Samm, she had on killer white heels and her friend Kelsey with her to be on hair patrol. Actually, I think Kelsey was along for a good time and I just gave her the job of hair patrol...nice of me huh? But check out Samm's gorgeous hair and we were dealing with some major wind...I knew we needed 1 person dedicated to hair alone! :) The wind totally worked to our advantage though, it was like we has a constant studio fan, it was totally rockin! Thanks for your help with hair and the sun blocker Kelsey!

Alright, back to Samm...she's a totally awesome tennis player and cross country runner and when she's not in tennis season she's still practicing at the indoor court! Talk about dedication! We went to the tennis court to get some shots and had Eric toss her the tennis balls to hit back at us. Her dad warned us she had a mean return and would tip the camera over if she hit it. No problem we said, bring it on! And she TOTALLY brought it! I was the perfect target in the middle of court and she hit the bull's-eye on my arm! Thanks for taking it easy on me, I know you weren't hitting with all you had (lucky me!) :) It was a lot of fun though, we love these kind of sessions!

Thank you Samm for being up for everything we suggested! You are awesome, fun and beautiful and we wish you all the best as you begin your senior year!

No comments: