Thursday, June 26, 2008

Licht family...

On Sunday we got to hang out with a whole lotta Licht family on the farm!! If you've been reading the blog, you'll know that I have a slight obsession with barns, so I was so excited when we were invited to the family farm to capture the whole family!
For this post I am going to post the images that I'm guessing nobody knew we captured. :) Licht family you know we got the whole clan all set up in the flower garden and on the tractor...but I wanted to share some of the fun surprises we captured! I'm in the SURPRISE kinda mood tonight!
I don't remember what was said or done, but all the pointing and giggling totally makes my heart happy and brings a huge smile to m face!

I love this one because it not only is an adorable picture of little miss Paula, a little piece of Eric and I is included in this image as well...can you spot it? Paula is wearing my shades and you can see Eric's reflection in the shades as he is taking the picture!

The kids pulled the wagon out just as we were getting ready to leave. I had NO idea the kids has been holding out on me all along! At the beginning of the shoot, we had a team meeting with the kids(no parents allowed!) and we created a pact. I realized that I left out one important piece in that pact....to have the kids show me ALL the cool things on the farm! I learned my lesson and was so glad we were still around for the wagon fun!

This one is just p..r..i..c...e...l...e...s..s.. I LOVE everything about this...it is just too sweet for words! That is one proud grandpa!!

Thank you Licht family for inviting us to your farm! It was so fun to have all of you start throwing out ideas for the pictures, you guys are awesome! There will be more surprises to come when your gallery is posted! We will be in touch soon!

No comments: