Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The winner is...



I'm going to keep you in suspense and you have to watch the video to see the winner! :)

To the winner: email me your address and size you want (M, L or XL)
We'll get it in the mail to you as soon as you email me! yay!!!

To everyone else...thanks for entering! It was fun to read all your comments! Don't be a stranger to commenting in the future! Who know's we just may have to do another contest! Hopefully next time our helpers will be a bit more helpful and I won't have to commentate as much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DANG IT! I'm going to have Sofia sit on Maddoxx and have a little heart to heart. hehe Well I don't care that I didn't win because the video was hilarious and that was good enough for me. How Maddoxx was with the piece of paper, is how Abella reacts when she grabs a "delicious" rabbit morsel out in the yard. HAHA! Glad you made it back safely!

Anonymous said...

Darn- I missed all the fun. It just occurred to me that I have not checked the blogs in awhile. I hope you guys are doing well- it was so nice to actually see you in person last weekend.