Friday, April 4, 2008

Free t-shirt anyone?!?!?


We're holding our first ever contest on the blog! It's about the easiest contest you will ever enter. Seriously...the easiest! What do you have to do you have to do you ask?

All you have to do is leave a comment on this post! Easy huh?

We will print all the comments and cut them apart and have the dogs help us pick the winner...hopefully on video! Maybe we'll throw them all over the floor and the first one that Punk steps on with his splint will win! So start commenting so we have enough to spread all over the floor! :)

Even if we've never met before and you're reading the blog, just say "hi" in the comments and you're entered to win one of our brand new t-shirts!

We are totally loving these shirts! We think they are quite funny and hope you do too! We hope they'll give everyone an idea of how much fun our sessions really are! Really fun...right?!?!? :)

This will be the last post until we pick the winner. Eric is in Michigan capturing footage for a documentary he is working on and will return late Sunday. I leave early Monday for Kansas City...so I'll be on a blog hiatus and will return to blogging with the winner once we're all under the same roof again! So check back for the next few days to see the competition you're up against until the winner is announced!

13 comments:

beauty queen's mama said...

I HAD to comment since I saw I would be the first! Just wanted to say I spent my afternoon looking over the most wonderful pictures, EVER. They take me right back to the very moment they were taken. We will cherish them forever and can't wait for our next session! You have a wonderful thing going and I wish you only the best...

donna said...

what are you doing in KC?

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! I want a t-shirt!! Haha i would love to you know support my cousins!! But yes you guys rick, thats all I got! Haha talk to you soon! Erin

Eric and Karen said...

Amber I'm so happy you enjoyed all the prints! Little Maci is just so sweet!! I was so happy you brought her on Friday, it was great to see both of you again!

Donna- you have mail. :)

Erin- we rick huh? :)

Looks like you guys don't have much competition to run against for the shirt! :) It's going to take FOREVER for Punk lay his paw on one of your comments going at this rate. :)

Come on everyone, let's at least give Punk a little more fun and let him tear through a few more pieces of paper than just 3! You know you want to see this on video...you know you want to!

Jennifer Handsaker said...

Don't forget the Handsakers! Layla wants to know if the t-shirt is small enough for her and "why my Punker broke her leg...did she fall off the playset like Sam?" I tried to explain to her it was just the couch. She won't sit on any of our couches right now.

Anonymous said...

Wait, Karen...YOU can't comment and get a free t-shirt! Take your comment out to give the rest of us a better chance. hehe Have fun in KC! We just got back from the Twin Cities and I got a job AND we bought a house all in 3 days! WOOT! WOOT! I need a frickin sweet KandE t-shirt to celebrate. :)

Kim said...

C'mon! Pick us! Pick us! A little publicity in southern Missouri might be just what you need. ;)

Dan and Megan said...

I'm a sucker for contests. If I won, I would wear your shirt proudly. =)

Anonymous said...

hello hows punk doing? hopefully better than the last time i saw him on easter.

Thursday morning our momma kitty had 3 babies... so exciting for us... they are so fun to watch they dont have any coordination it really funny/cute.

Anonymous said...

hello hows punk doing? hopefully better than the last time we saw him on easter.

Thursday morning our momma kitty had 3 babies... so exciting for us... they are so fun to watch, they dont have any coordination its really funny/cute.

later tim and emily

Kayla Rose said...

hey karen and eric!! how is everything going?! well i saw this free t-shirt thing so i thought i better give it a try! and if punk doesnt step on my piece of paper i will give him a piece of my mind when i come down next:)i have pretty much set your site as my homepage so i will be checking in more often:)

Anonymous said...

a contest...i love contests! punk and i have an agreement, hee hee:) hope you both have safe and joyful trips!! talk to you soon, when we win-ha:)

AMOS

Renee said...

Okay, I'm game. I love a contest. Here's my comment: you have taken the most BEAUTIFUL, WONDERFUL, FANTASTIC pictures of my granddaughters and I look at your work every day as those pictures hang on my living room wall. Thank you!