Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ummmmmm.....


something is just not right about this picture!
Punk's cast just fell off tonight....yes I said FELL OFF!!! Look at how sad his poor little leg looks. I think his leg just got so skinny and the cast got too big and off it came!! I made an emergency call to the vet and by the time they got back to us we had already come up with a ghetto split. We took the handles of 2 plastic knives, wrapped them up and then stabilized his leg with them and then wrapped some more...pretty good thinking huh? We were pretty proud of our ghetto splint after the doctor confirmed that it would work until morning! I was hoping to get through this week without going to the vet....shoot, I guess sometimes the best laid plans just don't pan out! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol And you wonder why the leg isn't healing well. Poor little Punk! Look at his wee little leg.

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I am proud of you for makeing a hand made splint. When is the cast supposed to be taken off?