Wednesday, May 28, 2008

We'll be back soon!

But in the mean time, we are closing our office for a few days. We will be available on a limited basis for the next 24 hours. We will be closed from May 30-June 8. If you email or call during that time, please know we are not ignoring you and will be in touch with you as soon as we open up again. :)

I'll leave you with a little puzzle. Can you guess where this tower is?


Here's a picture of the same tower, but I slowed my shutter and tried a little painting with the light. I think it so cool how it looks like it is a watercolor!


Want to see Punk's latest obsession? I'm not going to embed the video here because I understand it really is a gross video to watch a dog eat, but it still makes me laugh at the end of the video when he looks up with watermelon juice dripping from his mouth. If you're up for watching the little guy enjoy his first taste of watermelon click here.

We'll catch you on the flip side! KandE over and out!!

No comments: