Monday, May 12, 2008

The Crew...

Check out this good lookin' crew! What is that you say? 4 of them look familiar? You're right! Part of the crew is the "A" family! They invited us back on Sunday to capture the whole family before T from the A family leaves for his tour of duty in June. We were so honored we were asked to capture their family again and to capture these images that will have to get "the crew" through the year while T is away.


The girls were totally cracking me up again...imagine that! But seriously, I think we may have found some assistants we'll have to start hiring! While their cousins were getting their picture taken, the girls were walking them through our process! For real! They had it down, I couldn't believe everything they remembered! They remembered everything right down to the purple hair joke! (They were the only ones I've ever pulled out the purple hair joke for, but it looks like I may have to do it again...apparently it painted quite the picture in their head!)

Here are the 5 cousins! Girl power! And to the boys, I think you may have just been putting on a "front" for us...deep down, I really do think you were having fun! I haven't found too many images without a smile on your face! That's right, I'm going out on a limb and saying you liked it! :) And to me, a smile = having a good time! By the way, how did that game of tennis on Wii turn out? Next time we'll take you on in a game ok? :)




Here's a little something we like to call PEACE OUT! Check out all the 'tude going on here!

Thanks for having a good time with us! I'll be in touch soon!

No comments: