Saturday, May 17, 2008

Oh my goodness...

in case you were wondering, we have not fallen off the face of the earth...I repeat, we have not fallen off the face of the earth!

There has been SO much going on, but I promise to get this updated with images soon! Here's a little idea of what will be coming...Jillian and Matt's engagement session, laundry facility (way cooler than it sounds! The publication won't come out until June, so we'll have to be patient with this update!) and state track.

We are in the process of changing our proofing site too! I think I emailed everyone with galleries, but if I missed you, be sure to get your orders in by May 25...after that the galleries are coming down and we're moving over to our new system! I can't wait for you to use it! It is going to be SO much easier!

Oh yeah and we're closing our office from May 30 - June 8! We are outta here on a little get getaway! So, if you need anything during that time, please know I will be in touch as soon as we return!

Keeping with the spirit of this very random post here's a little treat that has been getting us through the late nights and crazy weeks!

The recipe changes every time I make it but here's a quick list of the ingredients that usually make an appearance: frozen strawberries, yogurt, ice, milk, OJ and bananas. YUM!!

No comments: