Thursday, January 10, 2008

The perfect Sunday morning...

consists of reading the newspaper, eating a bowl of cereal and then laying down for a nap! It's a beautiful way to spend a morning! It doesn't happen as often as it once did, which makes us enjoy the times it does even more!

Check out Maddoxx and Eric this past Sunday...they were having a great Sunday morning nap and snuggle session!



And I couldn't resist posting another great 8 hour napping session Maddoxx had last week. I came home at lunch to find this! The sweater had turned into a dress and her feet were missing in aftermath! She was so out of it that she stayed on the couch looking that way for awhile, long enough for me to get the camera and take lots of shots!



I think we really need to set up a video camera on time lapse to see how she gets herself in these situations!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh what a cutie!! Maddoxx looks like a mess haha!! Too cute to say the least!!

Anonymous said...

Maddoxx is just too cute for words! She literally cracks me up! haha I wish I could be quick enough to catch my lovelies in action. Maybe someday... ;)

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Maddoxx is sooooo cute so is a hoot. She is moveing I am surprised that she sleeps!

Anonymous said...

I mean she is a hoot