Thursday, January 3, 2008

Its a simple equation...


1 GPS + 1 phone = finding a Wii with little difficulty!

We're still kids at heart and yes, a Wii was on our Christmas list this year! We didn't open a Wii, but we opened cash. That meant I was on a serious mission!

Mom and I were running errands on Dec. 27th when she suggested I call Pamida in a nearby town. So I just looked up the phone number to Pamida on the GPS, called and here's how the conversation went:

Me: Do you have any Wii's?
Pamida: Yes, we do
Me: REALLY? Will you hold it for me?
Pamida: Yes
Me: REALLY? I'll be there in the time it takes to get from here to there!

And that's all there was to it! Easy as 1 phone call and a short drive! The tough part came when wii (hehe!!) tried to find additional controllers! That was another adventure all in itself!

And the Wii is how we spent New Years Eve....6 hours of playing....let me tell you, my body was screaming at me on January 1!! It was a blast!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe you found a Wii at Pamida!!!! We have been calling Best Buy every week since Xmas and this is how our conversation goes....

Me "Do you have any Wii's in?"
BB "No"
Me "Do you know when you'll get more?"
BB "No"
Me "Do you have any idea when you'll get more?"
BB "No"

Anonymous said...

Dad was amazed at your fire extinguisher purchase. He remembers the day when you made fun of him for having one by the fireplace! Live and learn! Love you!