Saturday, January 26, 2008

Punk...



Check it out, Punk already knows about the napping routine! He was snuggled in with Eric and loving it!



And I'm sure you're wondering how Maddoxx is handling all this change. She's doing much better than we thought! Punk is quickly learning all of Maddoxx's favorite toys and picking them up to play as soon as Maddoxx drops them. Then that means that Maddoxx wants to play with it again. It's really funny to watch. Punk is already whipping the fleece around just like Maddoxx does.



Yeah, I have no idea what Punk is doing here...check out those crazy legs!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHHHH!!! you were not kidding when you said Punk is oober cute!!! Ahhh I have to make a trip soon!! also ps I want a copy of that picture of Punk and Maddoxx....there is nothing cuter then that!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Congrats on your new tiny, tiny baby.

Anonymous said...

Ok, so even though I called you...just wanted to post a message saying how SUPER CUTE Punk is! He is so teeny...put him on Sofia's back and she'd think she had a flea. :) Here's to potty training!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see he is fitting in so well!! What beautiful pictures. I wish I had that talent. Ya know, We still have Twerp, if any of your friends find Punk a little too adorable, you can send them my way!! LOL Keep in touch.