Friday, January 4, 2008

C and A's Wedding...

This wedding brought our 2007 wedding season to an end and what a great way to cap off the year! Every winter wedding we go to, the more and more I absolutely love everything about them! From the frosted trees in the morning and the snow covered evergreens to the beautifully decorated churches with no shortage of lights, it all makes for the perfect backdrop!

Check out these sassy shoes of one of the bridesmaids!



Ta da......the bride and groom!



And then there was the super organized personal attendant! I loved the bag she put together....it even included People magazine, does it get any more complete than that?



Yes, you are seeing this right....those are open toed shoes AND she's walking in snow! What a trooper! Loved it!





Thank you for sharing your day with us! It was beautiful and we loved capturing everything! Best wishes to you as you begin your life as husband and wife!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Eric and Karen said...

Don't be afraid to comment just because I deleted the first one! :) It was in a language that I couldn't read so I didn't think it was appropriate to leave it up there. Go on, show me some love and leave some comments, let me know you are out there and actually reading and checking out what I post! I hope you are enjoying the blog!