Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Heard around our house....(yeah it's about the dogs again)


Conversations heard in our house this week:

"Punk! stop chewing the leg of the chair!"

"Maddoxx, just because Punk is chewing the leg of the chair, it doesn't mean you can do it too!"

At 3 AM in the morning: "Yay Punk!! Good potty, Yay Punk!" (never in my life did I think I would be so happy about poop and pee at 3AM!)

"No Maddoxx, that is Punk's food. No Punk, that is Maddoxx's food." (Go figure, the adult loves the puppy food and the puppy loves the adult food)

"Punk stop chewing on:
my shoes!
the couch!
my pant legs!
my ear phones!
my computer charger!
my belt!
Maddoxx's leg!"

Let the adventures of having 2 toy fox terrier's continue...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA! That is too funny! Good luck with that. :)

Anonymous said...

So cute!