Thursday, July 1, 2010

Jen and Peter

Photobucket
Sheesh, I don't think I should say anything as my words will take away from all the love I feel for the image above! Such a perfect day!

Jen is all smiles all the time....Peter has the sultry look down to fine science!! We had them looking at each other ALOT....why? Check out the smiles he can't keep behind his sultry serious face when he's looking at Jen! :)
Photobucket

See....I told you so...
Photobucket

Such a sweet moment between the two of them!
Photobucket

You can view more images from their session here.

Peter and Jen - I am soooo excited the weather held out and we were able to hang out capturing your engagement pictures for you! We are SO super excited for your wedding to get here Jen and Mr. Sultry! :) I can't wait to get the rest of your gallery to you, there are so many fun images, it was hard to pick only a few for the sneak peak! :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

These look great Karen! We had so much fun, and the blog is so true! I am excited to see the rest and can't wait for you to capture our wedding day!!! :)