Thursday, July 1, 2010

Cali

Photobucket

It has been SO much fun to watch Cali grow over the years!! She is now 2 and smarter and more independent than EVER!

Check out her hair!!! Those crazy curls and "the look" she gives sure are amazing! I was totally smitten with her!

Photobucket

This girl can make some serious tracks....she had us all over the park! Little Miss Independent has an idea and she goes for it, there was no persuading her otherwise....it had me cracking up!

Photobucket

At the very end, the water bottle came out to tame the mane and get her hair in piggy tails. Well.....I don't think I need to describe any further what she thought about squirting us....I think her face says it all!!

Photobucket

Cali - You are one smart little cookie and we LOVED hanging out with you and capturing this period in your life! You are just so sweet, I could have hung out with you all night! Can't wait to see you next year, I can't even imagine what you will have in store for us then!

No comments: