Saturday, July 24, 2010

Cooper

Photobucket
Good heavens, this is our 4th time photographing Cooper and everytime we see him, I just can’t get over how much he is growing. He is now 3 and ON THE MOVE! Or maybe it would be more appropriate to say that he’s ON A SPRINT! He is so very fast now and he knows that the idea he has in his mind is definitely better than what anyone else may suggest. :)

Looks like he's run into an obstacle huh?? NO WAY!! I think his face tells the story....and totally cracks me up!! I have a feeling his mommy and daddy have seen this face a time or two :)
Photobucket

He has the softest little voice that is chattering a lot, but I couldn’t always make out what he was saying because he was so soft and he was generally walking with his nose to the grindstone the majority of the time….like I said, he knew where he wanted to go! Pretty sure this is a response to one of my silly ideas....his face says it al!!
Photobucket

There were a couple of times I caught him repeating what I had just said and it totally cracked me up!

I am obsessed with this picture for a number of reasons. The first being that he is actually SITTING! If you know Cooper, you will know this is a rare moment! The second reason I love it so much is because it shows just how big the world can be to a little kid. I often focus on close up images, but I just love how this one captures his small little body in front of the huge trees behind him….LOVE IT!
Photobucket

He has quite the little imagination and he was having TONS of fun "in the jungle".
Photobucket

Cooper – Little buddy I loved that you gave me hug right away! You are one cool little dude! We love that we get to see you every year and capture your little personality! Can't wait to see again!

No comments: