Sunday, June 13, 2010

Jack and Noah

Photobucket
These boys’ grandma called and wanted to have a session with her 2 grandsons. The rain held off despite a few threatening clouds that tried to rain on our parade. The boys didn’t mind a few sprinkles so I went along with their carefree attitude and didn’t worry about it either. :)

Jack was FULL of ideas for me! In fact, his mom said that was rare for him to actually WANT his picture taken. When he was game for creating some surprise images for his mom and grandma we went and created some sweet pictures of him!
Photobucket

Noah is all boy! There’s no denying the fact that he would have rather been digging in the dirt than worrying about the pesky girl that was there trying to take his pictures. ) Check out ALL that dirt on his shirt and pants! I love it so much because it totally defines this period in his life.
Photobucket

These next two images just crack me up. As I looked at them I found myself making what Noah was saying...
Noah to Jack: "Jack, don't even think about it. That crazy girl over there gave this to ME"
Photobucket

Noah to Jack: "I am Monster, hear me ROAR" :) (I honestly have no idea what was going on here and had no idea this even happened until I was looking through the images....yes, I was the one that took this picture too! hehe!!)
Photobucket

Jack and Noah – It was so great to meet you and play for a bit! Jack, I loved all the ideas you came up with! You should be very proud of your creativity. Noah, I loved that you loved doing whatever made you happy! You two are very lovable little boys! Your grandma is one lucky lady!

No comments: