Friday, June 11, 2010

Caden, Drew and Noah

Caden, Noah and Drew

Oh my, oh my, oh my, good heavens, let me tell you how excited I was when these boys’ mom facebooked me and asked if we would take their pictures. Ummmmm….let me think for a nano-second….YES!

We first met these boys’ parents at their wedding nearly 5 years ago when we were the videographers for their beautiful winter wonderland candlelit ceremony. How quickly time has passed and they now have 3 beautiful boys filling their home with love. Love this image of the 2 newest additions being love by their mommy and daddy!
Photobucket

Caden was an absolute hoot to talk to. He talked to us EXACTLY like a farmer. I’m not kidding you, he was talking about models of tractors like it was completely normal vocabulary for a little boy.
Photobucket

Drew and Noah were still so teeny tiny at 6 weeks old. Their bond was so evident and so awesome! My favorite part of the session was when we had them laying next to eat other, their arms were always touching each other and occasionally would bop each other in the face, but it never phased either of them. You could tell they were definitely used to bumping each other around ☺
Photobucket

You can view more images here.

Tim, Sherri, Caden, Drew and Noah – It was SO great to see you again and meet your family. The boys are just so sweet! Caden, I would LOVE to go to a coffee shop with you and listen to you talk about farming all day. Can we call it a date? ☺ Can’t wait to see you again and see all that Caden will be teaching the twins!

No comments: