Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Harrison and Vance

Vance is SUCH a little mini-me of his big brother Harrison!
Photobucket

Vance is quite the little charmer!
Photobucket

Harrison....my oh my, just look at that face! How can you resist it?!?!
Photobucket

How about this family picture?!?!? I mean seriously, can it get much cuter than that?!?
Photobucket

I can't help but end with this next image. It just cracks me up because Harrison is trying to do a very sweet thing and Vance is having NOTHING to do with it!
Photobucket

(You can view additional pictures here.)

Harrison and Vance - We love you guys! Harrison, we love how much more comfortable you get with us each time we see you! Our little secret session was AWESOME....you rocked it Vance, you are growing up FAR too fast! You are so very sweet and we can't wait to watch you continue to grow!

1 comment:

nlaug said...

I love them all!!! Thank you so much. Can't wait to see the rest.