Saturday, May 29, 2010

Ben

Photobucket
is ONE already!! When his mom asked if we could come take his one year pictures along with some family pictures, I said yes, with one stipulation, we wouldn't call it Ben's one year pictures, we would just call it family pictures! Why? Well, because I just couldn't believe he was already turning ONE!!! I just couldn't bring myself to believe it!

I couldn't have expressed my disbelief any better myself little Ben!
Photobucket
All of you out there in blog reader land, please tell me I'm not alone and that you almost spit whatever you were drinking all over your computer screen when you saw that picture!

A little fly time with daddy....
Photobucket

I love, love, love this picture so much! Why? Because it's not only a picture of Ben, but a picture of Ben AND his Lady friend!
Photobucket
Oh...sorry, did that come out wrong? It's Ben and his dog friend NAMED Lady! :)

Ben - My oh my, where has the time gone?!?! You are such a sweet and goofy little guy! I know your big brother will teach you well! Your mouth and tongue are so expressive and crack me up! We are so lucky to be a part of your life and capture these little moments of you!

No comments: