Sunday, April 26, 2009

Meet Wrigley

Photobucket
She had no idea what she was in for when her grandparents whisked her away on a rainy afternoon after they got the call to request that she be a part of a photo shoot. Those are her parents, Seth and Jenney behind her. You will meet them in a later post, but for now, this post is ALL about Wrigley girl!

Photobucket
I admit Wrigley, it was my fault...but I just had to meet you once your mom and dad told me about you! Go ahead and stick your tongue out at me as much as you want, but I'm still going to take pictures of you! Neener, neener, neener!
Photobucket

Wrigley acts like she doesn't have a worry in the world...but check it out! She's a little obsessed with her looks and takes the chance to check herself out any opportunity she gets!
Photobucket

And because I couldn't resist taking pictures of her and her squishy and smooshy little face, here are a few more for your viewing pleasure...
Photobucket
Photobucket

The sneak peak of Jenney and Seth will be coming this week....I couldn't help but let the Wrigley pictures distract me for a little bit! Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Little Wrigley's pictures are excellent. Am looking foreward to Seth and Jenney's engagement pictures. You two are definately using your gift of photography.
Keep up the great job.
Lola