Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Jenney and Seth

Photobucket
are engaged to be married in just a few months! They were in town from Chicago for a few days so that meant that rain or shine we were going to do their engagement session! We drew the rain card, but it couldn't hold us back...we had an awesome session with them!

Oh magnolias how I love you so!! Each spring I can't stop talking about them and how I really really really want one to call my own. However, we are all very aware how lawn and tree challenged we are. I think I have come to terms with the fact that I will just have to continue admiring the magnolias that aren't taking up residence in our yard.
Photobucket
In case you were wondering, it really was raining on them....and the umbrella was a necessary accessory!

Ahhhh, yes....this is exactly what I love capturing....spontaneous fun!
Photobucket

And I'm in love, love, love with this one...so simple and colorful!
Photobucket

And oh my, my....how hot is this?!?! Jenney was totally rocking the heels and totally cute little black dress....yes we wanted to give Seth a few extra minutes to check her out....hot, hot, hot!!
Photobucket

Seth and Jenney - Through the rain and parking tickets, you two are the greatest sports ever!! We did have fun pushing our creative limits while staying under the overhangs with you! You certainly have a story to tell, not everyone can say they had outdoor engagement pictures taken in the rain! We are so excited for your wedding to get here and to capture all the love and joy of your day...rain free!

2 comments:

Matt said...

Great pics guys! Can't wait to see the wedding pictures!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love these pics! Mom