Sunday, April 26, 2009

Baby David

Photobucket
was in town for a baby shower thrown by his mommy's friends. This was his first big trip from Illinois since he was born and I'm told he was a rockstar traveller! Way to go little buddy!!

I love this family capture!! Soooo stinking adorable! I love the grin's on all of their faces.
Photobucket

The expression on his face here totally cracks me up! If only he could tell me what he was thinking...
Photobucket

I can never resist a perfect "mommy and me" moment! I'm loving the simplicity of the colors and the love captured here.
Photobucket

The decorations for David's baby shower were totally adorable! I couldn't end the post without sharing just a couple of the details.
Photobucket

Baby David - How adorable are you?!!? I am so happy I got to meet you and capture all of your cuteness! I loved that you loved my camera and how intrigued you were by it, you are too cute! Oh wait, have I already mentioned that a few times?!?!

2 comments:

katie said...

karen, thank you SO MUCH for posting these. I can't wait to see the rest. they are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the very first one with Baby David in the basket...how cute! Hallmark cards would love that pix!
Mom