Thursday, April 16, 2009

Matt {class of 2009}

Photobucket
We took a few pictures of Matt back in November, just enough to have one for the yearbook. As you all well know, that is totally not a true KandE Productions session....so we got together again when we could have more time together and play outside! Since Matt already had one "session" with us, I really don't think he knew what was coming at him!

One of the first images began with me screaming....THETRAINISCOMING!!! YOU GOTTA COME OVER HERE...THERETHERETHERERIGHTTHERE...THATSPERFECT!!! (Yes, that was just the beginning, can you imagine what he was thinking with me running and screaming like a mad woman...oh how embarrasing thinking back on it!)
Photobucket
The good news is that I think I didn't traumatize him too much with my outburst...he was relaxed in no time. :) I love how candid this is and how his personality shines though!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Yep, we had fun! I'll let the pictures be the proof...
Photobucket
Photobucket

Matt - Thank you for coming down for another session! What fun we had! From the train to the tow truck, I'm not sure it could have been more random! We wish you all the best as you head off for basic training...and thank you for your service!!!

No comments: