Saturday, July 26, 2008

Punk broke his leg.....AGAIN!!!!

Not even joking! Same leg....broken again! We get to go see him tomorrow, I will hopefully be able to post some pics of the little guy then.
We were in the middle of taping a wedding when both of our phones were buzzing in our pockets. As soon as the wedding was over...Eric called back. By the time I found him, I got in on the end of the conversation and all I heard was, "he's in the hospital". I had NO idea who Eric was talking about and then I found out it was Punk... again...I should have guessed!
Punk was having a lot of fun on his play date while we were working the wedding. He has got to be the BIGGEST klutz in the world though! He lost his footing on the step and ended up breaking it again! Go figure...only Punk. 8 months old and already had 2 broken legs.
He was in good hands and was well cared for for which we are SO thankful! (thanks guys!) He has to stay overnight at the ISU vet hospital until they can do surgery on Monday to put a plate in his leg. Hopefully we can bring him back home on Tuesday.
The good news is that we do get to go visit him, so we'll be heading to visit the klutzy little guy tomorrow...yay!! We miss him already!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so sad! Poor little klutz...rrr...I mean, Punk! :) I guess the plate will help, but will it hinder his range of motion? Just curious. Give the little guy a hug and kiss from me and Sofia & Abella!