Thursday, July 17, 2008

Halstead Family...

My definition of the Halstead family....truly d..e..l..i..g..h..t..f...u...l, yes, that would be it, truly delightful!

They invited us to their beautiful acreage to have a little fun with their family...they wanted bare feet and family piles. Perfect, just perfect! Wouldn't you know it, their acreage fulfilled my love of red barns. Not only did they have a red barn, they had a red wagon, a hammock, a perfect climbing tree and plenty of animals to make us feel right at home.

Little Carli will turn 3 is just a couple weeks and she totally kept us laughing....the whole time!


Carli has a "pose" and this is her "pose" with the rest of the family trying to imitate, others couldn't hold back their laughter! Oh...my...goodness! Priceless!


I love how the sun is shining through the apple climbing tree here. Have I already mentioned this is the perfect acreage...and I'm in love?!?!?


And this image is one of the many reasons why I LOVE that Eric and I are a team on every shoot we do. He gets to see this and capture it! Love that Radio Flyer!


Halstead family - thank you, thank you, thank you for having us out! We loved capturing you in your element and felt like we were just part of the family. We could have stayed there all night capturing you guys hanging out! As I said before...truly delightful, you all were truly delightful!

No comments: