Saturday, November 21, 2009

Baby Drake

invited us to his grandparents house to capture him and all his hair sweetness!
Photobucket
Seriously, can his hair be any more awesome??? I was quite obsessed with his hair and couldn't get enough of it!

I'll give you one guess to figure out what is going on in the image below....
Photobucket
He's already teething at THREE months old!!! Holy buckets, he is wasting no time at this growing up business!

When Drake's mom showed me this hat I nearly melted to the floor with excitement...can it get any cuter than this?!!?!
Photobucket
Want to know the best part about this hat? When I showed his Nana a preview of this image in the back of the camera, tears came to her eyes. Yes!! I am a sucker for emotional reactions to our images....show me the tears, yes, show me the tears! :)

Such a funny juxtaposition...a little baby wearing a skull and crossbones. Drake you are one cool little dude!
Photobucket

Guess what else I am a sucker for? Spit bubbles!! I love that Drake is going to town making bubbles and his parents are bustin' a gut....such a small moment in their life, but oh so sweet!
Photobucket

Drake - Little man you are so sweet and I am so happy we got to meet you and hang out for a bit! There is no doubt about it, you are certainly surrounded by love and we loved being able to capture it. We cannot wait to see you in 3 months....but dont' grow up too fast on us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karen and Eric
You 2 are such a neat couple. Your pictures are so awesome!!! I can hardly wait to see ALL the pics!!
Nana Kathi

Unknown said...

Karen and Eric,
This about the 100th time I've been on your site to look at Drake's pictures...I can't get enough of them!! He is getting so big and rolling everywhere!!!