Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Photographering day...

is what Evan called this day when I asked him if he knew what we were going to do that day. Photographering day....yes I like that word...I think I need to start using it more often!

Love this moment captured between sisters...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was a surprise session for their dad/grandpa….and what a fun time we had with the surprise! I really don’t know where to start as it was like one big comedy act. Perhaps this will give you a little idea of what happened...
Photobucket
We had kids flying through the air, kids on the ground and everything in between....including a dog between legs! Perfect chaos makes a session so memorable and fun and brings about plenty of laughter!

Jim and I had to come to an understanding that when I say "1 picture," what I really mean is about 10. Jim didn’t know that about me. And I didn’t know that Jim would take the idea of 1 picture so literally. Eric refers to it as fuzzy math Jim, I am glad you came around to our fuzzy way of thinking. J.
Photobucket

Jim said he had a pitch fork and we said American Gothic the KandE way?
Photobucket

Jim has always wanted a family picture of his family on the elevator and that is why we were invited out for the surprise….but he also had a vision of his family walking in the field. (Sorry Jim, you can't see the surprise image just yet!)
Photobucket
Notice the kids never stopped flying through the air!

Never.... :)
Photobucket

To all of you…whoa!! What a wild and fun time we had out at the farm! I am happy we were able to contribute to the kids' high sugar levels after naptime! :) Thanks for inviting us, we loved hanging out and capturing your families!!!

No comments: