Monday, November 2, 2009

Gabby

Photobucket
Oh my goodness what an exciting day it was for us to meet little Gabby!!! Why so exciting you might ask? Oh boy, we always say that one of the best parts about what we do is that we get to capture families as they continue to grow! We love love love it when families come back year after year (or month after month!). Despite the fact it reminds us that we are getting older, we LOVE to see how much the kids have grown!

We had never met Gabby before, but we did know her mom and dad from when we captured their wedding back in 2007! Be still my beating heart....they now have Gabby and wanted us to capture her 6 month portraits! I cannot tell you the joy in my heart when I received that email!
Photobucket

Little Gabby tried her best to put on her serious face for much of the session....but don't worry, we coerced some pretty sweet smiles (or some great funny faces) out of her!
Photobucket
Don't cha just want to go squeeze those lovable cheeks?!?!

Gabby's parents tried to tell us that she couldn't sit for much more than a few seconds all by herself. Check out daddy making sure she is OK...
Photobucket

Oh my, Gabby definitely proved them wrong! She sat by herself for such long periods of time, we were beginning to wonder what kind of story her parents tried to tell us :)
Photobucket

Want to know the BEST part of the session????? They told us that Gabby is going to be a BIG sister in about 6 months!!!! Oh my goodness....what a GREAT session!!

Brandon, Megan and Gabby - Oh my goodness how great to see you again and capture your family!! We are so excited you have stayed in touch and asked us to capture your growing family! We loved our time with you and getting to know little Miss Gabby and her incredible sense of fashion!! :) Can't wait to see you again when Gabby turns 1 and is a big sister!! YAY!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family I call my friends!

Nikole and Drew