Monday, August 3, 2009

Mya and Mea

Remember these adorbable tutu wearin’ girls?  They are officially ONE now....and still lookin' adorable in their new tutu's!!  We were lucky enough to be able to capture their partaaaay!

It wasn’t long before they each got their own camera time...and I'm going to be the first to admit, I cannot tell them apart.  They are as identical as identical comes, it is wild!  I had to admit to their mom that I just couldn't tell them apart and I had to know if I was the only one with this issue.  Whew, rest assured, outside of the immediate family and babysitter, there are plenty who share in my confusion!  She even admitted that it is difficult in pictures to tell them apart!  Thank you for putting my mind at ease Lacey! 

And then it was time for cake!!  1st birthday party cake….it doesn’t get much better than that!

These girls did not disappoint in the cake smash....they definitely smashed and smashed some more.  Check it out...daddy thought they needed to smash even MORE...he was getting in on the action!  

Mya and Mea -  Your mommy definitely knows what makes me happy and she picks out the perfect clothes for your sessions!  I am obsessed with tutu's and they just keep getting better!  I promise I am going to try to get better at keeping you straight...but will you forgive me until that time comes???  You two are just so stinking sweet and we feel so honored that we have been able to capture little snippets of your life!  We can't wait to see you again!

1 comment:

beauty queen's mama said...

yay for being on the ball, karen! i was SO hoping you'd have the sneak peak up. LOVE the outfits...and no, they can't get any cuter. i just love these m&m's to pieces. awesome pics!