Monday, August 17, 2009

Friedel family

has grown since the last time we captured them! They have added another little girl to their family!

Meet Olivia! The littlest one in this family and she is pure sweetness! 
Photobucket

We had to cover Olivia's daddy up with this backdrop on this incredibly humid, hot and sticky beautiful evening. She loves to be held upright and loves to smile for mommy....so you know who was placed where for this picture! :)

Aidan is a great big brother to his sisters! I'm lovin' how Aidan is holding on tight to little Olivia and Ella is going in for a big smooch!!
Photobucket

He rocked the shoot with a few images being solo too...
Photobucket

Ella, Ella, Ella....I just always have to say her name 3 times when I see her. I don't know what it is, but to me she is Ella, Ella, Ella. I think it's the nonverbal's she throws off that makes me do it. The more you say her name, the better her facial expressions get. See...
Photobucket
She totally acts like she doesn't hear you and the more you say her name she goes from a coy little smile to a full on teethy smile and I can't get enough of it!

Ella totally looks up to her brother and copies what he does.  Check it out, she is totally studying his every move here and it brings a big smile to my face!
Photobucket

And I can't let you go without sharing a little mommy and Olivia time...so cute!
Photobucket

Friedel family - as always it was great to see you and capture your adorable family! We are going to miss seeing you every week at softball for sure!  Thank you for sharing your sweet faces with us again!  We love to hang out with you guys and play with the kids!

1 comment:

Amy said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!! Thank you so much Karen and Eric! We had an awesome evening with you guys and can't wait to see the rest of the pics!!!!