Monday, August 17, 2009

Keatin is 1


and celebrated her birthday the weekend before her photo session with all of her family! I asked her mom if they needed to build on a new room to house all the gifts from the big day. She kind of gave me a funny look and said, "Did I tell you we are finishing our basement?" Nope! But I guess, it's true! They built more room for Keatin's toys!

Keatin is a snuggler! Sitting by herself on the ground was not near as great as being snuggled by her parents! And really, who can blame her?!?

She did allow for a few seconds of time all by herself while she rocked the tutu. :)  Awesomeness!

We all enjoyed a little break while Keatin topped off her tummy.  But seriously, how cute is this?!?!  At this age, she's never too far from her sippy cup and snack cup.  This image captures this stage in her life perfectly, I LOVE it!!
Keatin - I love that you are learning your words and ways to communicate, but are in no rush to take those first steps on your own! It was so fun to meet you and hang out with you for awhile! We can't wait to show your parents the rest of the images from your session!

1 comment:

Megan Barber said...

OH, thank you SO much for posting these! I have been waiting anxiously to see a sneak peek! :) I CANNOT WAIT to see all of them. Thanks again for working with us on one hot evening with one not-the-happiest one year old. :)