Saturday, February 14, 2009

Mya and Mea

Look who we spent valentine's day with...Mya and Mea!! I'm not sure that is can get much cuter than this???? (I have a new favorite photograph!!)
Photobucket
I love this photograph so very much! Perhaps it is because it involved so much laughter. This was the first time these girls have had these tutu's on. Needless to say they LOVED being able to grab them and put them in their mouth. Many of the photograph's look like this... :)
Photobucket
You all know how much I love me some family snuggle time and we didn't miss getting in on the action with these girls. How sweet is this, can you just feel the Valentine love exploding from this image?!?!?
Photobucket
Mya and Mea hold hands and I just think that it is the cutest thing in the world! Honestly, all of a sudden you will see them holding hands....(pitter patter pitter patter), yes that was my heart. :) I can't get over the cuteness and connection captured here!Photobucket
Mya and Mea - Thank you for letting us capture you sans a nap!! You two were AWESOME!! I still can't believe that you gave us over an hour of your undivided attention and complete sweetness! We loved our time with you and learning all about you! We can't wait to continue to capture you as you grow up!

2 comments:

Renee said...

Absolutely adorable! These little cuties live one block from us and I'm ashamed to say we haven't seen them in person!

beauty queen's mama said...

oh my gosh! look at those RYAN girls!!!! how stinkin' cute are they! i'm so glad you got to meet them! the pictures are AMAZING!!!! we'll be calling in about a month! can you believe it? actually, you were at our house a little over a year ago, remember? the valentine's surprise. :)