Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Little Brody...

Photobucket
Brought his entire family to Ames for a fun little session. He brought his mom and dad and all 4 of his grandparents!! Excuse me, I mean he brought "Dabe" and his three other grandparents. ☺ His Grandpa Dave told us that Brody takes the shortcut and leaves all those pesky extra syllabus out and opts to call him simply "Dabe." I loved it when I heard it come out his mouth myself, it was so stinking cute!! I love this little slice of life we captured between "Dabe" and Brody!
Photobucket

He was the happiest little guy throughout the entire session, he was having a blast showing off his mad walking skills. He even brought out a new kind of walk that no one had seen before. It was hilarious! I suspect it may have been an effort to keep up his low riders, diaper Elmo made a few appearances and I died laughing each time it did! This was the walk and funny little face he made to go along with it. Hilarious!
Photobucket

I am in 100% love, love, love with this next image! This is what we LOVE to capture....have I already mentioned love a few times? But in all seriousness, this is something Brody will be able to look at 20 years from now and just smile as the 6 most important people to him right now are all looking at him, laughing with him and loving him with everything they have! We love to capture emotion and this is exploding with it!
Photobucket

Another moment frozen in time that I have fallen in love with! I love how hard Val is giggling and how Brandon is looking at her, it is just so sweet and I wish every couple in America could have this exact moment in time frozen for them. How can you not smile when seeing the pure joy on their faces!?!?!?
Photobucket

Thank you Brody for having so much fun with us! You only gave me a heart attack a few times when you wanted to get to those “bubbles”! You are adorable and I say you are totally rocking the curls!

No comments: